Punjab Government has established a Punjab Land Records Society in the effort to provide efficient and prompt services in the public matters, relating to land and revenue, through the use of Information Technology and its related fields by implementation of computerization and digitization of Land Records and related documents in Punjab for the overall benefit of the people around the World. Government of Punjab has launched a land record portal http://www.plrs.org.in which is being monitor and updated regularly which is very helplful and proved a keen step of Govt in the present scenario of fast growing IT globally.
Step by Step Guidance are as under:
- Open http://www.plrs.org.in portal in any browser, click on FARD as shown in below picture
- After clicking FARD link, in new window you will get option to choose Language (English or Punjabi), Concerned District, Tehsil, Village and Years, select all option accordingly as shown in the picture below
- After selecting the option stated above, in new window there will be option to choose Jamabandi, Mutation, Roznamcha (Diary Reports) and Mutation after Registry, hence you need to click on Jamabandi as shown in picture below
- After selecting the option listed above, the option to search land by Owner Name Wise, Khewat No. Wise, Khasra No. Wise and Khatauni No. Wise, Click on link "Owner Name Wise" (or other as per your choice) as shown in picture below
- After the above step, in open window, enter the name of owner as shown in the picture below
- In next window, you will get a list of all name of owners of land with father & grandfather name, select your name accordingly and click on Select at right side of name as shown in the picture below
- After selecting owner name, all related revenue numbers will be shown and click on Select All, enter Captcha Security and finally click on View Report as per the picture below
- Finally you will get the detailed Jamabandi of your land as shown in the picture below which can be download as .pdf or image file for information purpose only and not for legal purpose
Please note Online Property Land records are only for information purpose and not for legal purpose.
If you need certified copy, you need to visit the concenred Tehsil Office of Punjab Govt. Revenue Department for the same and pay the requisite Fee.
- You can Regular check your name and detail of your land.
- You can check the true owner's name, exact measurement, type of land mentioned in the Revenue Record
- You can check if there is any encumbrances upon the land such as loan, lease, stay order or any other court order etc
For more information or advise, you can contact us at +91 947 852 6909 or email@example.com